Guppy Co Op.

AriahJade

Is anyone here interested in a possible guppy Co op ? I am working on 3 new strains right now. Moscow var. "Northern lights" a black blue bicolor, Albino var. "Winter sunset" a red and blue bicolor, and big ear var. "Fabio flametail" a red tailed, short bodied, big ear, metal head with extreme fin development. With the recent difficulties importing due to permits I am having to keep a lot of stock as I can't replenish my gene pool. I would like to give away a pair of each to different people once I can sex the fry or give you current breeding pairs. I normally sell these pairs for 50 to 200.00 plus dollars the very odd time I do sell any but these would be no charge as long as you are willing to keep them in at least a 10 gallon planted tank with no other fish except maybe a Cory or something, be willing to do water changes etc. Keep notes on all breeding, and tank maintenance, you would also have to be willing to collaborate and give back 2 pairs of my choice at some point when you have enough sub adults built up in the next 2 years. You provide your own equipment and high quality food such as NLS but my breeding stock is FREE. Thanks all and happy fish keeping