Black lion

rudy

As much as I hate shopping at Big Als I had to do it. They had a pitch black lion with white fin tips. Very cool looking.

He is not as dark as he was in the store in my tank so was this just a stressed out fish, or a variant of the voiltan as they had it listed.

Edited by rudy

I got it from Ocean's. I'd love to know what turned their fortunes around...it was looking pretty bleak in there for a long time. We got Albert to snag us a couple bicolor blennies, and I was saddened to not be able to find the snowflake moray hiding in the sump...time to grow one of them out too. Did you see that wicked white coral with blue polyps? I am in so much trouble...

Not sure if donate is the right wrong there rudy.

But I am definately going to evict him shortly, you still interested Micheal, shoot me a pm.

I'm on the hunt for a small group of fuzzy dwarf lionfish now, the eel is fine till I find them.

Not sure if it was hunger, boredom or freak chance that made the snowflake nip at the lionfish, but sadly he never recovered from carpet surfing.