Snail out break.

I set my niece up a tank at Christmas and it's been doing great. I purchased an anubius plant for it and the other day I went to do my weekly maintenance on the tank. I noticed these little brown snails all over the tank. It's a fluval flex with a rear filter compartment and the filter compartment was full of them too. I must have pulled put 30 of them. I don't want them in the tank.. they are invasive. I have some " no planeria" I purchased for a hydra problem I solved with out medicating. It's supposed to be lethal to snails. Has any one had any experience with the " no planeria" product. I have 4 corydoras and three guppies in the tank

If you decide to kill them with "no planaria" be ready for a bunch of WCs, their corpses will start to decompose and could cause an ammonia spike. The slow way to reduce their number is to reduce the amount of food added - their population grows to the amount of food available.