Yoyo loaches

I just picked up 3 yoyo loaches on Friday at Chums in Calgary. I had considered getting them for sometime now, but for the price he offered them at I had to have them (Chums is closing in the month). They are the most active loach I have ever seen, they put my clowns to shame and seem to be able to compete with the clowns for appetite! :o

Does anyone else have these adorable little loaches?

• 3 years later...
I have three myself. Had them for almost four years now. They are great. Almost 4" long now.

I want some loaches but we can't them the size we need for our tank!!! Plus they seem to be quite pricey But we want them for a clean-up crew for american cichlid tank!!!! Any Idea's where I can find some that are affordable and no smaller than 3-4"?

I want some loaches but we can't them the size we need for our tank!!! Plus they seem to be quite pricey But we want them for a clean-up crew for american cichlid tank!!!! Any Idea's where I can find some that are affordable and no smaller than 3-4"?

Aquarium club auctions are a good bet, also ask around at places like Nature's Corner, as LFSes are regularly offered larger fish....coincidentally, we had a 5" yoyo come into Riverfront about 10 days ago, and it was snatched up pretty quickly. If you need to grow some out, it is easily done in a 10 gallon, and with lots of water changes and food, I have had several go from 1" to 3½" in about 8 weeks.

where are you located and how many are you looking for? I have half a dozen or so around 5 or 6 inches and I have been thinking of thinning them out.