NLS marine formula

dunl

Hello,

I have had a lengthy discussion with Neil on this point. There is no major difference in the two formulas, as far as feeding it to your fish. There is a small diference in ingredients,(Neil can pipe in here with clarification). I believe the marine formula has a larger hearing & krill content than the normal stuff. But I no longer have the ingredient list on cichlid formula to confirm this.

The only observation, I have had with the two formulas, marine and cichlids formulas, is that when I first got saltwater fish, I tried the regular and growth formulas. Yes, they ate them but not aggressively, when I finally got some marine formula, the same fish attacked it with the same vigor as my peacocks would the cichlid formula.

When talking with Neil, it kindof stumped him that there was that extreme of a difference, yet I repeated the experiment a few time, always with the same results. The saltwater fish would eat cichlid formula, but attack the marine formula. Even Albert got to witness this on one occassion.

I switched to marine formula in my reef tank and have never turn back or tried other foods, as NLS works great (IMO) and I have the healthy fish to prove it.

HTH

Just dont admit that too loudly on CANREEF, you will be :guns: . (just kidding - sortof)

No really, just waiting bout another month, then I will be posting picks of my reef, that has only received NLS (for the fish & some of the corals) and Kent's Phytomax and Chromomax (for the rest).

Trying to prove that you dont need to have multiple foods and expensive supplements to have a very nice reef.

• 2 weeks later...