Buying CO2 Tubing

Aquanerd

Was wondering were in Edmonton can you buy real CO2 tubing.

I asked at Big Al's and the two girls I talked to, didnt really know what I was talking about, or anything about having any.

Also where does everyone get there plumbing suppies? Can you use that black PVC pipe? Do you know where to get the white PVC?

Thanks in advance. :)

Just to clarify, by 'real CO2 tubing' you're referring to the tube that is CO2 safe and will not harden or crack under use, right? If so, simply buy 'silicone' tubing... the plastic stuff is junk but the silicone lasts WAY longer. If you mean something for a high pressure application, then no LFS would stock that as a normal item, try places like Acklands, or Princess Auto.

As for the white PVC... I'm not sure so I'll refrain.

I have read that silicone tubing looses about %30 of co2 through the tubing wall, and I just don't want that much loss.

There is tubing some tubing that has a loss of just about nothing which I am trying to find, I guess I could just order it online. ;)

Anyone else out there know of any in edmonton?

P.S. Thanks for the prompt replys already Tanker, and BlkWolfe. :thumbs:

For "real CO2 tubing" I'd check the welding supply shops - or any industrial-type store.

• 2 weeks later...