wher buy to ...

asherah

From that list, the only fish I have any doubts to are the leopard corys (just because I am not familiar with them)... the rest I could shop for not needing to go to more than 3 LFS's in Edmonton... or 2 in Calgary.

As Val said, all are very common and I'll pitch in with a 'low cost'. No point in spending more money on shipping than you would on the fish.

One option if you're out of town is instead of shipping in from the US is to contact a 'closer' shop... for example, Riverfront in Calgary would have most (if not all) of those and could probably do you a great deal and ship them to you WAY cheaper than you can get from the US.

Because otherwise I have to drive an hour to edmonton and I don't get there very often. Not exactly fun dragging 3 kids behind you =)

Even if you have them shipped you will still need to drive to edmonton to pick them up from the airport.

One option is to call around to the stores before making the drive to see if they have what you want. If you can find most of what you need, ask them to hold it for you and then make the drive down. Or wait and call one of the times you are coming to the city anyways.

What town are you from?