New

Guest Crusher

Guest Crusher

Hello

Well we have 135g,77g,55g,42g, and a few 20s and 10s. We stock them with Red Top Zebras, Electric Yellows, Blue Dolphins, Frontosas, Angels,Discus. Only started aqariums about a year ago........... and got hooked.(no pun) We live in Medicine Hat. Made a crappy little web page awhile back. If you wanna see it at www.sandradave.50megs.com.

Hey ABwildrose

Spend alot of time in Bow Island with my kids hockey. Also do alot of fishing at Forty-Mile. And one of my favorite stops use to be at Huck-Fins for silver dollars loaded. But now that its shut down I have no idea where to gettem except try and make them myself(just aint the same!). See ya on the boards.

Bobbys makes the best dollar fries in town....by far. It is just a block over from the arena. We usually spend a lot of time over at 40 mile...if we ever get our old shack fixed up out there....you will have to stop by for a drink or something to take a break from fishing.

• 6 years later...

Hey I'm just new into the hobby as well. I have a 72G and a 50G and 2 30G's and a 3G hosp/fry tank. i have already got 3 fish holding egg's and am not too sure how to go about dealing with them but im sure i'll figure out a way. The three fish that are holding are 1 electric yellow (pretty small fish 2 i might add), 1 electric blue, and 1 usisya tanzania yellow.