Attempting 2males in 1 tank.

Ryan

Well i bought 3 male bettas as most of you know. I plced the delta with the CT in the main tank well that didnt work out. So i put the D and the CT in the Betta Barracks and the 2 small fighters in the main tank. Well it is working they both stay on opposite sides of the aquarium and no fins are shredded, no bite marks, no flaring, no nothing. Even at feeding time they swim right by each other with no proble. Maybe it is their size or maybe not bu i realy do hope this works :D . I will keep you updated.

Ryan :ml:

Well once again i woke up to both Bettas with no tears or rips in their fins. Exept today they were only about 15 cm away from each other so this is good if i can get them swimming together that would be cool. How many ppl do u know with 2 bettas in a tank as small as 40 gallons.

Well today the little males in the tank have figured out the bigger ones (CT and Delta) are in the barracks and cant get to them. The littles one swim up to the barracks and start flaring. When the bigger ones start flaring the littles ones dont give up. It is funny to see it is alomst like they are teasing the larger bettas. Still no aggression between the smalle bettas. They were swiming together. No flaring just keeping their fins semi raised.

I still have 15-20 almost 3 week old betta fry in a 10 gallon tank that I will be trying to keep a few of the males from that I plan on trying to keep together once they get bigger. I am currently trying to breed the aggression out of them a little just so that they can share a tank and not kill each other.

Well i bought 3 male bettas as most of you know. I plced the delta with the CT in the main tank well that didnt work out. So i put the D and the CT in the Betta Barracks and the 2 small fighters in the main tank. Well it is working they both stay on opposite sides of the aquarium and no fins are shredded, no bite marks, no flaring, no nothing. Even at feeding time they swim right by each other with no proble. Maybe it is their size or maybe not bu i realy do hope this works :D . I will keep you updated.

Scary..........