need a stand

scrubby

Any good at building scruby? lol :D

we ll find out i guess if you see a cheap house with indoor pool forsale the answer will be no

Cinder blocks and 3/4 inch plyboard is working very well for my 135 gallon, even after I cleaned and switched the Rena XP3 back on with connecting the hoses properly. :banned: Took me 20 seconds to figure out where the spraying water noise was coming from last night. Cats found it very interesting.

Edited by Reza

Whatever you do, make sure that the weight will be properly supported! I know, we all think that we're doing that, etc., but you gotta be sure.

Make sure your supports are UNDER the top board (or whatever), as opposed to attached to the side of the top board... I knew someone who used a desk with the sides being attached to the top instead of under it. It was for a 45 gallon, and lasted for about a week... then came crashing down in the night! You would not BELIEVE the amount of damage!!! Always err on the side of caution when it comes to setting up make-shift stands. If you do the cinder block thing, make sure you've got a good thick piece of plywood or MDF as your top, and then make sure it's waterproofed. Even if it's just a simple plastic lining on the top (a strong one), you need to protect it from water-damage.

waaahhhhoooo stand is done, tank is on, water is in, fluval is a pain to start but all is running now,

just need a plug, tank is from a fish store and theres a hole in the top, so cant fill it untill i plug it , wood stand was cheaper than cinder blocks

12foot 4x4

2-10 foot 2x4

4x8 sheet 3/4inch sub flooring stuff

bag of scews 2 1/2 or 3"screws

just under 60 bucks

2 foot high stand

and a six pack :drunk: