pop eye

pinkeyfish

I had a frontosa with pop eye last week I had a bad spike in my tank when I cleaned it I hooked up my canister the wrong way (I know how stupid can I be ) so I got rid of the pop eye and her eye went cloudy yesterday and today it looked like it blew open on the top of her eye like popcorn and now there is fuzz on her eye she stopped eating yesterda and I went to golds and picked up some medicine she is in a breeder tank inside of my tank my hospital tank is full of electric yellow fry right now , I put the medicine in I am using Maracyn-Two that I got and gave the first dose at about 5 pm but she looks way worse than before how long is it going to take to see some improvements , I feel so bad for her it looks nasty P1000666.jpgP1000665.jpg

Just keep the water really clean and hopefully she will pull through. I had a female red empress that had a really bad eye injury. Her eyeball looked like it was torn open and all big, fuzzy and white(i have pics if you'd want to see). It looked really bad but all i used was water changes and melafix/pimafix and she started looking better in a couple days. Hopefully your female will do the same.

Good luck