Live rock from J&l Aquatics?

TheGr8Blade

Has anyone ever ordered live rock from them? Just wondering if you were happy with what you got or not. They have vanautu live rock that looks great but you just don't know what you are getting. I am hesitant to order until I hear something good about it. Just curious.....

Thanks for letting me know. Makes me feel better about ordering. Thanks for the input.

Im gonna assume you are going to order... just curious how much? I have a bald spot on my 90 that i would love to add 20-30 lbs to... I just haven't find time to find that much (Im sure golds has it... im just always too busy to drive over there)

Was looking at ordering one box (about 65 lbs). I am starting up a new reef and thats about what I would need. The prices are very reasonable for the rock. The prices even with shipping are about $5.00 something a pound, more like $6.00 after all is said and done. 1/2 boxes can be ordered too.

Edited by TheGr8Blade

We had a group order about 14 months ago for 650lbs of Fiji from J&L. I was very happy with the 200lbs or so that was mine.

I've been thinking about getting a group together for vanuatu, since i could use another 150-200lbs of it. If your not in a hurry blade, I might be able to arrange something better than the website prices if we have enough weight

The picture is from mid January (about a year since purchase). All J&L Fiji rock

post-88-1142577008_thumb.jpg

Depending on when this order is going to happen and be delievered, that is if it happens... I'd be willing to join in and just drive up to edmonton for a weekend to pick it up (See some friends, all that kinda stuff)

So yeah, I'd be willing to drive back other people's rock from calgary if they want, for a small gas cost

Sorry, couldn't wait for a group order. Got my LR today. VERY VERY PLEASED with what I received. Ordered fiji and it was covered with strange bits and pieces of coraline and whatnot. Nice selection. Will keep you informed if I find any strange things LMAO!

Back to my curing................................................

Edited by TheGr8Blade