Possible stock list for my 48G FOWLR

Deathstar

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a few more fish to add to my tank 48G FOWLR. Right now I have a Saddled Toby Puffer, 1" Baby Panther Grouper (I know I will have to move him when he gets bigger), Fiji Blue Devil Damselfish,Orange Sea Star

I want to add

Marine Beta

Arc-Eye Halkfish

Arrow Crab

If those fish do not mix not I might consider, Or if you have any ideas please let me know.

Yellow Tang

Leopard Wrasse

Flame Cardinal

Long Nosed Halkfish

Thanks for you input,

Eric

ceans has a nice one in right now. I almost picked it up but I am still not too sure if my puffer will pick on it.

Your puffer will beat on it. My naso tang stressed one out to the death. They are delicate fish and should be kept alone.

ceans has a nice one in right now. I almost picked it up but I am still not too sure if my puffer will pick on it.

Your puffer will beat on it. My naso tang stressed one out to the death. They are delicate fish and should be kept alone.

I will hold off on the Beta, I think I will get a small trigger and a halkfish.

Thanks,

Eric

Only thing on the list I'd add would be the yellow tang or beta, and the tang will eventually outgrow the tank as well, if it grows. Beta's are slow growers, get a small one and that fast growing grouper will be able to take it down in no time. They can swallow (or at least try) anything equal to their size, even a bit larger.

The leopard wrasse (aside from being horrible shippers), and the haWkfish will be on the grouper menu as well.

Only thing on the list I'd add would be the yellow tang or beta, and the tang will eventually outgrow the tank as well, if it grows. Beta's are slow growers, get a small one and that fast growing grouper will be able to take it down in no time. They can swallow (or at least try) anything equal to their size, even a bit larger.

The leopard wrasse (aside from being horrible shippers), and the haWkfish will be on the grouper menu as well.

I am looking into a small tang or a real small trigger. The beta looks like it is going to be hard to take care of, So I will hold off on it too.

The grouper is only 1" right now but if it gets to big I will get rid of it. I am still thinking of a bigger hawkfish.

I am going to hold off on the crab becuse I think it will not last long before it is lunch

I am looking into a small tang or a real small trigger. The beta looks like it is going to be hard to take care of, So I will hold off on it too.

The grouper is only 1" right now but if it gets to big I will get rid of it. I am still thinking of a bigger hawkfish.

I am going to hold off on the crab becuse I think it will not last long before it is lunch

That grouper is eventually going to beat the hell out of anything else you put in with it. I've seen them eat lionfish spines, they are very agressive when they get territorial.

That grouper is eventually going to beat the hell out of anything else you put in with it. I've seen them eat lionfish spines, they are very agressive when they get territorial.

I am by no means a pro but I have been checking out the net on guys that have them. I have not heard of a grouper eating a puffer or a Linckia Sea Star they are both real toxic to fish. If one of them dies in the tank it can kill everything in the tank. I had heard a of a few triggers eating groups but never heard of groups eating Triggers.

But I could be wrong I am just a hobbyist, Not a LFS.

I think I am going to get a small trigger (if it gets to big I have a few friends that would love to take him). It could go bad but if you don't try you will not know. A lot of depends on the fish so times you can get a peaceful trigger sometimes it will go on a rampage.

Thanks for you input,

Eric