Goldfish...

You certainly aren't the only goldfish lover here Devon, it's nice to see another fancy goldy appreciater on the board :beer: I only keep fancies, I have 2 48 gallons, 2 20 gallons, 1 29 gallon, and a 10 gallon full of them :) I keep many different varieties, ryukin (short and long-fin), ranchu, crown pearlscale, oranda, demekin, and fantail, and many different color variations. My fish range in quality from pet store grade to high quality imported fish, but I love them all equally.

We have a couple other members with a soft spot for goldfish, but we seem to be a bit of a rarity on AA ;) If you're looking for a goldy-specific forum check out www.goldfishparadise.com.

Not only do we show our goldy-love with our nice forum devoted to Oddballs (which truely, gold fish MUST belong... bubbles for eyes? Two tails? :P ) but we have a Goldfish Mentor who is here to guide and assist will all things goldfish!

GuppyLove1985 will be your handy and helpful companion in all things goldfishy! Feel free to place a post in an appropriate forum (General discussion, Breeding, Photos, etc) and we'll all do what we can to help out, or post our comments.

Not only do we show our goldy-love with our nice forum devoted to Oddballs (which truely, gold fish MUST belong... bubbles for eyes? Two tails? :P ) but we have a Goldfish Mentor who is here to guide and assist will all things goldfish!

GuppyLove1985 will be your handy and helpful companion in all things goldfishy! Feel free to place a post in an appropriate forum (General discussion, Breeding, Photos, etc) and we'll all do what we can to help out, or post our comments.

Yay, it's nice to know I'm not alone! Recently I decided to tear down my goldfish tank, and then we got our new goldfish shipment in at work...and I just couldn't! I ended up buying three more :D They're just to cute and beautiful to ignore. I'll have to post some pictures soon.

And Guppylove, I'm in castledowns too :P

I bought some more goldfish today...and got another filter, to handle all of these goldfish. hahaha. I got a big gorgeous calico oranda, a red lionhead, a chocolate oranda and a big red and white ryukin.