Heating fish room

Devon

I looked at both the ESU and the Zoomed thermostats and they only handle 1000 watts, this heater is 1500. :S

I could have sworn that the ESU 3 outlet model was good for 1875 watts (15 amps). I don't have one anymore so I can't check.

Maybe what Tortis suggested with the mecury switch (just a standard home thermostat) then. A furnace guy or HVAC tech could tell youhow to set it up, I have no idea.

I looked at both the ESU and the Zoomed thermostats and they only handle 1000 watts, this heater is 1500. :S

I could have sworn that the ESU 3 outlet model was good for 1875 watts (15 amps). I don't have one anymore so I can't check.

Maybe what Tortis suggested with the mecury switch (just a standard home thermostat) then. A furnace guy or HVAC tech could tell youhow to set it up, I have no idea.

Well my new peice of crap heater isn't working anymore, I press power and the digital numbers show up really faint, the light blinks, and it turns off. I guess that's what I get for buying the display model of a discontinued model.....but it seemed perfect! And it's honeywell, and that brand gets good reviews so I took the chance. I guess I'll return it tomorrow. How much do those small oil heated convection radiators go for, usually? I'm going to take back this 50 dollar peice of crap and go to walmart and get one of those.