HELP! MY FROG IS MISSING!

It's funny how he escaped the same night the finale of Prison Break was on, maybe I shouldn't have let him watch so much tv...........

what can I do to attract him from wherever he is hiding?

Put the cricket container on the floor? Bowls of water?

I can't find him anywhere.............he's a big fat White's tree frog, and I have a big fat house with lots of hiding places..............PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE give me some suggestions!

Sorry to hear...

I would check in darker hiding spots i.e. under the couch/behind the comptuter desk ect...

hope he will be okay!

i remember when i was 10 and i had a fire belly newt.

it escaped and we found it in another room across the hall in the closet dried up and crispy...

i was heart broken!

I hope your frog has a better fate!

nev

Humid spots, corners, plants, etc....putting crickets out is not likely to help at all, I am afraid. Fortunately, whites can withstand more dry conditions than most treefrogs, so he has a bit more time, but not a lot, especially in this weather.

FOUND HIM!

little twerp was hiding in my 3 year old son's sandal, under the aquarium stand........he was cold, but still kinda damp, and perky. He was NOT impressed to go back to his home, but he ain't the boss, after all........Gone 10 hours, scared the crap outta me.

He won't be getting out again, I used lots of duct tape around the screen. he's grounded for life.

FOUND HIM!

little twerp was hiding in my 3 year old son's sandal, under the aquarium stand........he was cold, but still kinda damp, and perky. He was NOT impressed to go back to his home, but he ain't the boss, after all........Gone 10 hours, scared the crap outta me.

He won't be getting out again, I used lots of duct tape around the screen. he's grounded for life.

Hahahahaha.... Grounded for life. Hehe.