java fern and moss

Raven

right now they are in my 10 g with 4 female bettas. how have been rather nasty to each other considering 3 of them are new and they are still establishing whos boss. and ill have to and some salt to treat their fin tears and bites. I was wondering if the plants are sensitive to it at all. the tanks got a heater, temp rather warm, and has a sponge filter 2 15 wats ( i beleive) bulbs for lighting.

the heaters old, and rather touchy, needs to turned up on the high temper to turn on, even with it turned back down once the light goes on i think it stays on the higher temp.... around 82 or more.

ill see how much those stripes cost that you stick on the side of the tank. They may not be very accurate but its better then nothing. Ill be heading to petsmart today looking for cichlid food. stuff the aceis will need and i was thinking of buying a protein treat for them like freeze dried bbs. Might just give them some bloodworms from the freezer too.

well the fish food ate up th $20 i had, so i couldnt get them this time around. For the acies i got them Nutrafin, Max, cichlid Spirulina Sticks. And for the others i got the omega ones natural protein formula, small pellets, for cichlids. i hope they like them.