hello

francia

I've been keeping, and breeding African Cichlids most Tanganyika Species ,for about 13 years .I 'm originaly from europe (hungary) ,i moved in canada 5 years ago and i live now in saskatoon SK.So i start again the hobby 4 and a half years,currently i run 6 tanks ,my tanks;2-30gal,1-60 gal,1-75gal,1-110cal, and the BIG tank 310gal.

Hey Francia, I just moved to Sask last week. We will be starting up a pet shop soon, although 3.5 hours drive away from you, I will be making runs down that way to buy juvies from time to time matbe some breeders too. Do you attend The aquarium society meetings? If so I may see you there next month. Anyways, hope to hear details of your 310 gallon tank, gotta love those big guys, what are the dimensions?

the BIG tank dimensions 240cmx85x65.I keep in 310 tank 1 group of 16 f0 T. ilangi 12 f0 T. duboise maswa 1 pair of f0 O. bobs 1 group of 10 f0 cyp. tricolor and lots of fry now i hunt for some Petrochromis sp. red bulu point or Petro. Red Fin Longola,....with no luck!

• 2 weeks later...