greetings

airco02

Hello from Lloydminster,(Alta side)

After several years out of the hobby, I am setting up a 80gal tank, for sa/ca cichlids. Decided I,m to old to have pets that can walk faster than I can.

These forums have a wealth of info. in them and most seem to have very helpful and friendly people as members. I hope that as I reenter the hobby I will have something to contribute. Currently building a stand with a wet/dry/ugj system built into it. Hope to start to cycle the tank within the next week or so.

Can anyone tell me if there is an Edmonton shop or breeder that normally has Green terrors,Dempseys and Oscars on hand?

Thanks.

RJ

The tank itself is commercial, the stand /sump is what I am working on, however I,m building it large enough to switch to a bigger tank in the future. The plywood tanks I see on some of the other tanks appeal to me. Wood and epoxy are easy to work with. I have a digital camera I,ll take pictures as I go and try to post them together in a sequence, might help any who are considering the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...