What store's ship fish and plants???

Oxquo

What store's there aside from Gold's ship fish within Canada? I need a female festae and need one bad. I know Gold's ships but have never seen a list for any other store in Alberta. I am sure I am not alone as for people who feel the drive to Edmonton or Calgary is a little far for a fish or two. What about Big Al's or Riverfront?

Riverfront will...the problem is that it would need to go by air (a bit spendy) or potentially courier, if there is one (independant smaller courier, as purolator, fedex, UPS, etc will not accept them) that delivers to your area...Greyhound no longer accepts anything live. That being said, I do not think that we have any festae in just now.

As far as I am aware, no other shops (besides RF and Gold) in Calgary currently ship.

Thanks Toirtis, I never knew Riverfront shipped. Previous shipments came via DHL or greyhound. Greyhound has always been good to me even lately. They always move the fish into the office when it gets there and last Winter they even put them on a seat inside the bus for a trip. I met the driver outside and went in the bus to get them, must have been an aquarist. Anyways, I will try to get a list or something from Riverfront. I don't even mind driving to Regina to pick them up. Thanks for the tip!!!

Rudy Do You have a female??? If I could get a female for My boy, I'd be thrilled. I am still building their tank but can separate them in two 33 gallons side by side till the tank is cured. How much for the fish itself?

As of today a guy asked them and they said sure. They told him that it had to be marked as live though. I hope she knew what he was talking about.

Bizarre, the main office in Calgary states that it is strictly against policy...even for commercial shippers.

Well the first chick he spoke to was pretty dense, but the next person was all too helpfull, He shipped out a few times now, so we'll see I guess if they make it. I think from Calgary though I would DHL it. Thanks for the heads up though.