The Auction's In 7 Days!!!

Krystle

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jason I think its ur turn to buy the McDonalds. LOL

Nothing like a little McMatter to cure the hangover! I think I might actually be sober for this one!! :P

Is there registration up on the ACE site, yet? Are they taking registration for lots? I'd like to get 20 in, but there's no online registration this time.

I'm in the same situation. If anyone finds out any information, I'd appreciate it being forwarded along.

Oddly, I haven't received Aquababble since I renewed...

hmmmm captian morgan and coffee sounds good to me

I was gonna say "no! make that baileys and coffee!" but then I remembered that I work at Tim Horton's and I'd rather not see any more coffee for the next 20 years, thanks :P

I just emailed Michael Pham. He put me down for the # of lots I'm brining, then said to make sure to bring the list Sunday Morning. His email is on the ACE site.

Is there registration up on the ACE site, yet? Are they taking registration for lots? I'd like to get 20 in, but there's no online registration this time.

I'm in the same situation. If anyone finds out any information, I'd appreciate it being forwarded along.

Oddly, I haven't received Aquababble since I renewed...

So I take it that there's no beer gardens at this shindig... :cry:

Do you have to register just to go and harrass people? Is there a cost?

NO, you dont' have to register just to harrass people(thank god :lol: ). The only cost is when you end up buying tons of stuff you didn't plan on.

Bring lots of smaller bills and change.

NO, you dont' have to register just to harrass people(thank god :lol: ). The only cost is when you end up buying tons of stuff you didn't plan on.

Sweet. I am drafting you to help with the harassment process, Valerie. There is no salary included with this position, but you get to be my sidekick. And that privelege is worth more than a million bucks.

Do you wear tights, sidekick?

He. Hehe.

Does this whole auction thingy include plants? (listen, I came out of the proverbial closet when I joined this forum, so you can bet I've never been to an affair like this before. I am still numero uno harasser, though, so don't worry about that!) I want more plants..........*drool*

Sweet. I am drafting you to help with the harassment process, Valerie. There is no salary included with this position, but you get to be my sidekick. And that privelege is worth more than a million bucks.

Do you wear tights, sidekick?

He. Hehe.

Does this whole auction thingy include plants? (listen, I came out of the proverbial closet when I joined this forum, so you can bet I've never been to an affair like this before. I am still numero uno harasser, though, so don't worry about that!) I want more plants..........*drool*

Sure I"ll be your sidekick. I love causing trouble, hehehe -ham- I"m not sure about the tights though. Maybe we can work out something with a cape instead :thumbs: My favorite auction activity is bidding on random stuff just to get the price higher :D Sometimes this backfires though and your stuck with a bunch of crap you didn't want,lol.

Yes there is plants and pretty much everything aquarium related(plants, animals,books, equipement,tanks)

Yes there is plants and pretty much everything aquarium related(plants, animals,books, equipement,tanks)

Oh man, I am soooo down with that! :thumbs:

Sure I"ll be your sidekick. I love causing trouble, hehehe -ham- I"m not sure about the tights though. Maybe we can work out something with a cape instead :thumbs: My favorite auction activity is bidding on random stuff just to get the price higher :D Sometimes this backfires though and your stuck with a bunch of crap you didn't want,lol.

Tights and a cape, and that's my final offer. Oh, and you'd better like pink, sidekick.

;)

We could draft two more people and be the Fabulous Four. Let's see here........Jason, what's your stand on tights?

*singing* We're men, men in TIGHT tights!"

As long as I can wear green, I'm cool w. it. -roll-

Edited by jvision

If Jason gets to wear green, I want green too! Although, if i'm wearing green tights people might confuse me with the jolly green giant laugh.gif

NO WAY! You heard the woman, Val! Pink tights or no deal!