The Auction's In 7 Days!!!

Krystle

*singing* We're men, men in TIGHT tights!"

As long as I can wear green, I'm cool w. it. -roll-

And that is more than I ever wanted to know about Jason...

Do you wear ladies undies beneath your green tights, Tinker Bell?

(I may have to rescind the invitation to be one of the Fab Four now, Jason, since you are proving to be immeasurably fun to harass)

P.

I.

N.

K.

This is not negotiable. Take it or you're wearing a Tutu as well. I'm the boss.

Errrrr...how tall are you Valerie? I'm not planning on being Mini-me to your Dr. Evil so if you're over 5'2" then you're gonna have to stoop in your pink tights.

Heh. Loves it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you wear ladies undies beneath your green tights, Tinker Bell?

Have you never seen a man in tights? The ladies undies go on the OUTSIDE!

-roll-

Oh, and Val is a little taller than 5'2".... You'll definitely be Mini-me! :lol:

Edited by jvision

Have you never seen a man in tights? The ladies undies go on the OUTSIDE!

-roll-

Oh, and Val is a little taller than 5'2".... You'll definitely be Mini-me! :lol:

Damn, you sure know a lot about tights. I bow to your expertise. You can be our wardrobe fairy. Thanks, you're a peach. Can I call you Ronnie?

*I am now feeling vaguely creeped out*

So what's the deal on chafing? I ask this for purely educational reasons of course. Some poor guy out here on AA might totally be grooving on tights and has a secret fetish to wear ladies undies on the outside (Molino strikes me as one of 'them')...

Dammit dammit dammit...I wanna be Dr. Evil. :angry:

Val, we need to talk...

From FishEdGirl's sig:

90% angel

I highly doubt that!

Dammit dammit dammit...I wanna be Dr. Evil.

Hey, I've never met anyone on the board really except fatpuffer and trooper(and christian too)...but I'll be up there for the auction, come over and say hi if you notice me, I'm 25, about 6'4" and I'll be carrying my rebel XT with me probably, and bidding to much money for anything blue :P

Errrrr...how tall are you Valerie? I'm not planning on being Mini-me to your Dr. Evil so if you're over 5'2" then you're gonna have to stoop in your pink tights.

Well we might have a bit of a problem then. I dont' think I could stoop enough to look 5'2". Everyone around me looks like mini me, you wont' be alone in that respect.

Hey, I've never met anyone on the board really except fatpuffer and trooper(and christian too)...but I'll be up there for the auction, come over and say hi if you notice me, I'm 25, about 6'4" and I'll be carrying my rebel XT with me probably, and bidding to much money for anything blue

Well if you want to meet me(and the rest of the crazies from here, we will probably be sitting together) just look for the tall girl, i'm 6'4" also(and 23). I"m usually easy to find in a crowd :beer:

look for the tall girl, i'm 6'4" also(and 23). I"m usually easy to find in a crowd :beer:

Holy.

Mutha.

My little self is slinking away now, to contemplate how in gods name I'm going to boss you around if you can pick me up by your pinky finger...

HA I'm older! So there!

Hi Go4Long. I haven't met anybody on here either (except Henry at Nature's Corner, and I'm secretly in love with him so he has no idea who I am....Mwahahahaha - I'm joking, people). I just occasionally drop by, cause trouble, and leave again for another few months.

But thanks, now that I know what to look for you are going to make a very nice target.

:bang1:

(I just realized I totally hijacked this thread. Hehehe. Where's the little devil smilie when I need 'im...)

Edited by FishEdGirl

Hey, I've never met anyone on the board really except fatpuffer and trooper(and christian too)...but I'll be up there for the auction, come over and say hi if you notice me, I'm 25, about 6'4" and I'll be carrying my rebel XT with me probably, and bidding to much money for anything blue

Well if you want to meet me(and the rest of the crazies from here, we will probably be sitting together) just look for the tall girl, i'm 6'4" also(and 23). I"m usually easy to find in a crowd cheers.gif

I'll be dressed completely inappropriately for the weather (DAMN you to hell winter!) and probably hanging with Christian so he can help me get good deals :D lol

I'm usually pretty easy to spot, too :) 21 and curly hair anyways, if it helps.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT BIRTHDAY DRINKS AFTER!!!!!! :beer:

could someone post directions for us not from edmonton...cus I'll be in town for it, but I have no idea where that is...

mapquest