Black Convit at it again

dragonfish2

Heys All,.. have not been on much.. posting anyways... but...

my convits that RD got me fron cris's store finaly decided to get frisky>))

must have 100 baby's.. just specks now.. lol have in my 33L and just a 5' red Zebra and a 7' common pleco with them but mama and papa doing a heck of a job keeping the RZ at bay lol

th pleco could care less :)

after they get to be 1/2 ' or so i will be offering them as trades for others i wish to restock my 33L :D

so.. i'ma fish grampa again L))))) -roll- -roll-

Dragonfish

Congrats on the fry.

I'd keep an eye on the fish though. I had two pair of black convicts in a 35 gal. It took about a week for the breeding pair to kill off the other two. They may be different with other species in the tank, i don't know. Although, the way the fry let momma grab them and spit them out wherever she wants, I can't see them being that safe in a community tank

Congrats on the fry.

I'd keep an eye on the fish though. I had two pair of black convicts in a 35 gal. It took about a week for the breeding pair to kill off the other two. They may be different with other species in the tank, i don't know. Although, the way the fry let momma grab them and spit them out wherever she wants, I can't see them being that safe in a community tank

not to worried.. only other in tank is the RZ and mama keeps him away good L))

Good luck with them