The closest I'll get to a fishroom!

lilwolfe

Well, here is a picture of my aquariums. I laugh cause it's the closest I'll ever get to my very own fishroom unless I get a house (currently living in an apartment).

In total, I have four tanks not including the seven bettas I care for as well.

fishroom2.jpg

Please ignore the mess.....it's been a long work week.

The 29 galllon houses:

-2 keyhole cichlid

-1 honduran red point

-4 panda cory

-2 spotted cory

-1 common pleco

-1 synadontis m something.... :unsure:

-1 long fin goby

-several balloon molly

-4 platy

-2 otocinclus

-a handfull of honey gourami

-3 emporer tetra

The 5 gallon houses:

-1 lionhead goldfish

-1 pearlscale goldfish

The 10 G (up top)houses:

-snails

-balloon molly fry (soon to be dunl's)

The bottom 10 G houses:

-2 very much in love honey gourami

Well that looks like a happy little set up. You should try to get a phot of your syno and then we can id it for you.

Well that looks like a happy little set up. You should try to get a phot of your syno and then we can id it for you.

I've tried, but everytime I pull out the camera he hides under the driftwood again. next time I move stuff around I'll just catch him and take a pic then. Probably would be easier that way.

I just got rid of my molly fry, but from the looks of my three molly females, I'll probably have more by the end of the day. :rolleyes:

Thats a good start on a fish room, You could trade all the smaller tanks in for say a 55gal. Then as your cleaning, doing dishes or just moving things around you can say Oh look what I found behind the table, A fish now you have to set up another tank.

Thats a good start on a fish room, You could trade all the smaller tanks in for say a 55gal. Then as your cleaning, doing dishes or just moving things around you can say Oh look what I found behind the table, A fish now you have to set up another tank.

I think my husband would kill me!... :lol: But It would be an idea. I mean he did say if I ever found a lost chihuahua puppy and tried really hard to find the owner...but couldn't I could keep it. So this would be like the same thing right? -roll-

I just need to now find a way of keeping all seven of my bettas housed in the same area....and putting that near all of my other tanks. If I could draw up some plans for some type of insane betta condo (or if anyone else has a good idea) then my fish area would be pretty much complete.

I found all kinds of stuff while cleaning garage, storage room or cutting the grass and I'm still alive. However I do have a great plan for a betta tank. The plan I have will house 10 males up front and 10 females in back. I just need to make a drawing of it, Build one to see if it works than post a pic and plans.

I found all kinds of stuff while cleaning garage, storage room or cutting the grass and I'm still alive. However I do have a great plan for a betta tank. The plan I have will house 10 males up front and 10 females in back. I just need to make a drawing of it, Build one to see if it works than post a pic and plans.

That would be sweet!! Let me know if it works out.