peacock bass

red-dragon

I just bought 4 peacock bass last week..there about 1 1/2 in long and eatin mysis shrimp..........but they are very scared. always hiding unless presented with food.

does anyone have some experience with these..........?...should I be expecting them to be skidish till they are much larger and older?

does any one have experience with peacockbass and redtails cats together? the bass are way too small to be introduced with the redtail but eventually I want them to mix.

thanks

Hi Red Dragon,

Would you mind telling me where did you buy it and price?

I just killed the one I had and want to get another one.

Yes, Peacock bass is very nervous unless there are lots of tankmates.

Thanks

I just bought 4 peacock bass last week..there about 1 1/2 in long and eatin mysis shrimp..........but they are very scared. always hiding unless presented with food.

does anyone have some experience with these..........?...should I be expecting them to be skidish till they are much larger and older?

does any one have experience with peacockbass and redtails cats together? the bass are way too small to be introduced with the redtail but eventually I want them to mix.

thanks

big als edmonton 16.99 each.............. they still had 4 or 5 left..

big als edmonton 16.99