New 65 gallon

dobby968

Well i've been keeping an eye on the tank my angels totally were kicking some A@@ last night theyve been kinda crankey they layed some eggs on the heater and they all died but there still on gaurd they took a run at the barbs a couple times and the barbs seem to be staying clear of theses 2 hopefully things will stay that way my angels like there cornner of the tank and the only one allowed over there is a little bandit corey and everyone eles gets chased away..................

Clown loaches grow to a rather large size will eventually need a larger aquarium . There are several other botias species that remain smaller . Most of these are best kept in groups. There is a lot of info out there but here is one link.

http://www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk/article_detail.asp?id=14

i have a 70G community and at the moment i have : 2 clown loaches, 2 weather loaches, 5 emporer tetras, 3 head and tail light tetras, 2 danios, 7 cories, 4 appistogramies, 3 skirt tetras, and soon to be 3 BN plecos. understocked, from what i have been told, but eh, auctions tomorrow :D