75 gallon

FishManTy

Im tired. Just wrestled my 75 gallon stand and canopy into the basement. Took an hour. God, that thing must have weighed 100lb, just the tank, let alone the oak stand. The canopy was hell cause I did it last.

Help never showed up. Bah. Lazy bastards.

75gallon.jpg

damn.

Guess the cost of this setup (Also got 2 AC 300's, 2 powerheads (1 is an 802), 4 nets, 10 chemicals, 5 foods, 4 nets, deco, 3 undergravel filters, canopy (has light), stand, and tank. O, 3 breeders, 2 airpumps (one is HUGE). Guesss Guess Guess. Closest gets 2 free electric yellow fry.

=)

Edited by FishManTy

Wow, Apperently I over paid for it. Cause no one is close yet.

Owell! I got a lot of goodies for the price and size. I'll I had to do was scrap some algae and resilicon the corners.

How about this, how much would you pay to buy this setup?

Still trying to see If I ripped myself!

Tank is like, 10mm glass I think too, 2 extra mm of cusion.

Hmm, I paid $300, so maybe I didn't get a great deal. With heaters, pumps, filters, and powerheads, I decided it was worth it. It took me about 2 hours to repair it, no biggy. Little bit of dusting aswell, and everything was set. Its 1/3 full right now. Too exhausted to fill the rest.

Wow, Apperently I over paid for it. Cause no one is close yet.

Owell! I got a lot of goodies for the price and size. I'll I had to do was scrap some algae and resilicon the corners.

How about this, how much would you pay to buy this setup?

Still trying to see If I ripped myself!

Tank is like, 10mm glass I think too, 2 extra mm of cusion.

if I buy a used tank that has not been cleaned I fill it up, throw in a cup of bleach and an airstone and let it sit overnight. Drain in the morning, rinse well, wipe with paper towels and it comes out looking like a new tank. No scraping required.

Rick