Tank & Tank Stand Sizes

Sara

Hi,

Would have to agree with the dresser idea-DON'T!

I'm guessing that you've probably decided this already, but it can't be stessed enough in my opinion, that this isn't a good idea, for other viewers as well.

I have seen the direct result of over-loading household furniture, as a tank stand, and the results were horrific.

There are sveral ways to construct your own DIY stand reasonably priced if store bought isn't an option financially. I build and sell stands, but also realize that stands are expensive. If you would like a little assistance in you own DIY, feel free to contact me, would rather help a little if I can than hear later of a disaster in someones home, and the possibility of injuries, ect...

Thanks

Majestic_Aquariums

Come on out any time, RD. People are always welcome! Thanks as well for putting on that link-Seems I didn't get a chance.

Am having a bit of a struggle with some fin-rot, but have recieved lots of help here.

I am seriously considering going to a larger tank, 230+gal, so hopefully I can get the issue straightened out soon.

I think I missed a deal through the bargain finder, the add said 250gal, 72"X36"high,24"deep for $1000. Meant to call the add, but didn't get a chance, now the add is gone! That sucks, was already starting to make some plans for a tank that size!