Channa Bleheri Species Only

Slough Shark

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course...

Do I need to get an Air Pump and some line to pump air into the sponge filter? Which sponge filter?:

http://www.bigalsonline.ca/BigAlsCA/ctl366...ewType=Category

I was thinking of Giving the tank CO2 Injection because of the plants I've been suggested, so I thought two medium size Sponge filter, one for each side, would be in order. One will house CO2 Bubble and teh other O2 Bubbles. Sound safe?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "run itwith a powerhead". Actually, I don't even know how to use a sponge filter, do you just put it in the tank? I was under the impression that you pump air into it VIA tubing, and an Air Pump. I'm confused :rolleyes:

You do, but you can 'supercharge' it by putting a powerhead on top of the uplift tube instead of using an air-pump....multiple times the flow. Sort of like this:

http://www.jehmco.com/PRODUCTS_/FILTRATION...ters/Hydro-Flo-

WOOHOO, I finally got to see these 3 Bleheri start hunting again. Last night two of them started going after a little convict and one quickly got bored but the other...oh no he wasn't going to let the little fish get away from him and WHAMMO took him from the back and filled his belly. Boy have I missed those days. Made me happy that my wife enjoyed it as well and suggested that we hold onto him for a little longer.

I hope you find some shark so you can enjoy it aswell.