Feeding frenzy and more

fatpuffer

This is my SA plus irrubesco tank. I tied a piece of shrimp using a fishing line and attached it to a piece of styrofoam. Just to ensure that everybody gets a piece and wont get stuck in a filter and pollute the water.

19APRIL2.jpg

19APRIL1.jpg

19APRIL6.jpg

This is my EBJD with (first) and without flash (2nd): He is 11-12 cm total length.

19APRIL3.jpg

19APRIL4.jpg

THis a female apisto triple red. I separated this girl and an apisto male (I got from mykiss...THANKS AGAIN!) yesterday. Not even one day in the little waterhome tank and this is what I woke up to:

19APRIL5.jpg

19APRIL7.jpg

Js

THANKS! The EBJD does not eat any plant. He is currently with about eight 3/4-1 inch apistos, peacock gudgeon, two dwarf puffers, and some BNP. He has not attacked any of them. Sometimes he actually get bullied by the baby male apistos.

Js

Edited by fatpuffer

I say a 10 g planted tank for one puffer (c. assellus) should be okay...many recommend a minumum of 15 gallon per puffer. Lava rocks are safe for puffers. I dont think they have any more irrubesco but the assellus usually go for about 19.99 at RF.

Anymore question, just shoot me a pm or here.

Jonah

Edited by fatpuffer