digital camera

syno321

I'm not doing the specific shopping at this moment. What I'd like to know, from the people who have used the digital cameras, is if there are any that are better for aquarium fish photography than others, or, if there are certain camera options or characteristics that would be better for fish photography.

Not to confuse you any more than all the digital camers available; check out this link.

http://www.dpreview.com

Left hand side there is a section to chose from. Reviews, cameras, forums, etc. and you thought keeping fish was complicated.... :rofl: :lol: :smokey:

Chose the best / for the best price. Canon, Nikon, Agfa, HP, Hasselblad...ouch...$$$$.$$ :w00t:

Also, because of all the recent upgrades/new models available ... do not be afraid to purchase a used model.

P.S. stay away from plastic optics.. :cuss:

In the AlbertaAquatica photo section, there are remarkable pics. :wub: check it out. PM the shooters .

HTH & Good luck :bow:

and when you find the one that stands out; please let me know ... I still can not deciede :wacko:

Smokey

B)