Chow down?

Terrie Lee

I have developed a problem with some algae growing in the sand , it is impossible to vacume up most of it... I have DIY co2 and I am half dosing with liquid fertilizer the tank houses 3 apistos and several different plants... I dont want to put in a pleco because I am trying to get some fry out of this group...

Does anyone have any suggestions?

"I dont want to put in a pleco because I am trying to get some fry out of this group..." What does this mean? Is my pleco eating my German ram's eggs while they sleep and that is why I have no babies? They seem to put on the breeding colours every 2 weeks or so, but I never see any little ones.

I have developed a problem with some algae growing in the sand , it is impossible to vacume up most of it... I have DIY co2 and I am half dosing with liquid fertilizer the tank houses 3 apistos and several different plants... I dont want to put in a pleco because I am trying to get some fry out of this group...

Does anyone have any suggestions?

"I dont want to put in a pleco because I am trying to get some fry out of this group..." What does this mean? Is my pleco eating my German ram's eggs while they sleep and that is why I have no babies? They seem to put on the breeding colours every 2 weeks or so, but I never see any little ones.

They may eat the eggs in some cases or just be disruptive to the point maybe the Ram parrents eat the eggs or just wont spawn.. Plecos are buisy fish!

I could be totally out to lunch on this ... Its my opinion only.