Hello

duff

Hello to all

a little info about my fish setup

Currently getting my Oceanic 72 gallon bow front cycled..

been running since the may17th with 11 fish in it..6 white clouds and 5 zebra danios 10 or so live plants

a lil curious not seeing a amonia trace or nitrite ? maybe because of the plants .. small fish and larger water volume

33 gallon

10 neons 2 kuhli loaches (was 4 but two are currently dying of a body fungus 2 days afer i purchased them)

2 blue rams 3 peppered corys 5 or six live plants

30 gallon hex (turning into crested gecko cage)

2 black angels 1 marbled 1 upside down cat 2 formerly painted tetras 1 african butterfly 4 or 5 live plants

70 ish gallon (in garage waiting to reseal the top frame)anyone seen any info on resealing top frame and not the inside of tank feel free to let me know where

Plan is to move fish slowly into the two tanks when they have been established with my most treasured fish last

Probably setting the the Bow front as it is taller with the angels as the core inhabitant( and to get them out of this hex)

The rams will go in the shallower 70 ish tank as the core fish as I have read they are not so compatible with the angels

anyone have blue rams or angels and have cool fish ideas to go with them feel free to voice

thanxs

thanx also to sam chicklets for helping me to have a voice

Hello to all

Welcome to the board.

not seeing a amonia trace or nitrite ? maybe because of the plants .. small fish and larger water volume

You would guess correctly.

70 ish gallon (in garage waiting to reseal the top frame)anyone seen any info on resealing top frame and not the inside of tank feel free to let me know where

Very easy, really...use of a rasor blade to remove the frame and silicone remnants, clean with silicone solvent, run a good, think bead of silicone along the top of the tank edge, and press the frame back into place and allow to cure at least 72 hours.

Welcome to AA Duff

Hello to all

Welcome to the board.

not seeing a amonia trace or nitrite ? maybe because of the plants .. small fish and larger water volume

You would guess correctly.

Very easy, really...use of a rasor blade to remove the frame and silicone remnants, clean with silicone solvent, run a good, think bead of silicone along the top of the tank edge, and press the frame back into place and allow to cure at least 72 hours.

does that mean i should wait another couple weeks or add fish till i see the ammonia rise?