Shipping boxes

snaggle

Just a suggestion but have you tried Shipper Supplies?

They make a 50,000 types of boxes and will print on them too. And I know at work they deiver but much larger quantities. But I would try them out.

Derek

I have there catalogue I have not seen styro boxes just the packing material. I will call them on Monday and see what they say.

Brad

Brad, You could get 1/2 stryofoam sheet cut to fit inside cardboard boxes, to make an inner box.

I was thinking about that. What thickness should I use for the box? I think 1/2" should be lots. Also what type of glue would work best for gluing the styrofoam?

Brad

Then Ill I find something better I will just use pink styrofoam and a cardboard box. I think I might just always ship that way I make boxes for 1 or 100 fish that way.

Brad

Aquatic Imports in Calgary has tons of boxes that they would be willing to sell to you. If you come to Calgary regularly, this may be a convenient solution. Just call and ask for Roger the owner.

Edit: Just realized how far Wainwright is from Calgary... probably not a practical solution for you.

Edited by mako

I called air Canada today and was told that I can use a box made of Styrofoam insulation that is glued together to make a solid box will be ok. I am just waiting on a fax from west jet.

Brad