Tanganikan compatiblity with Clown Loaches?

Dominic

In my male peacock Tank I've added three male tanganikans Compresseps,Leulopi, and brachardi. Ok so I forgot how to spell the real genus names but you can figure it out. Anyways until now my Clown loaches have been super active during day and feeding with all others and happy. Now that my Tanganikans are in the have been laying a lickin on my loaches, Then my loaches contracted ich probly cause of stress and now that I've taken care of that they are freaked out and shaking in the little spots of the tank. Any advice other than get rid of the loaches. The tanganikans are not actively going after the loaches it's just they never have been bossed around before until now.

about 3 inches and fat but that matters not now, I just found them Both Dead in my Tank today! So sad. The stress of the meds was probly too much I had to run 2 cycles of Ich meds back to back. But I would still like to know if they are compatible with Tanganikans.

that's too bad, sorry for the misfortune. i had clowns with my cichlids and they don't bother at all. it might just be the aggression of your tangs. I think the aggresion of your fish is all that matters. unless they see them as a threat because of similar size?