Change of User Name

Hi, there. I would like to change my user name so that I am using the same thing on all the forums. How would I go about doing this? I want to make sure my post count transfers as I do not want to be a junior member again!

Thanks for the info!

Karen

Not realy, but i have been know to sip on a Guiness from time to time.

Just incase your wondering about the Molson statement.

I will not touch a Molson product again, because of them trying to make their employees take a roll back. The Employees striked and Molson just announced they are shutting down the plant!

They no longer deserve my business.

I will not touch a Molson product again, because of them trying to make their employees take a roll back. The Employees striked and Molson just announced they are shutting down the plant!

They no longer deserve my business

I concurr with Jay on this. They are not bargaining in good faith by closing this brewery and bringing their product in from eastern Canada

Edited by Sam Chicklets

Not realy, but i have been know to sip on a Guiness from time to time.

Just incase your wondering about the Molson statement.

They no longer deserve my business.

agreed, that is a dirty move

Good call. I gave up that over-priced beer anyway. Old Milwalki (sp.??) tastes a lot like Budweiser at just about half the price! Pretty sad they can import beer from the States and sell it cheaper than beer that is brewed in our own country!