Helping with laundry

Vallisneria

We're looking to obtain a bouvier. I guess one can call it a list If everything falls into place we're hoping for a puppy from a litter born late this year so it will be next year before we have a puppy. Long wait, but the right dog is worth the wait. My last dog (Old English Sheep Dog crossed with Irish Wolfhound) was a mutt that we picked up at the SPCA. We couldn't have asked for better. If you check my profile I have his picture posted.

The terriers are popular! Gotta have a hardy Lab or German Sheperd to go with you into the bush though, they are the best!

Actually, the Standard Schanuzer is not classified as a terrier, but as a working dog. The Miniature Schanuzer however is a terrier. The Standard is used as both police and military dogs in germany, and is also very successful as a rescue dog, and beleive it or not, as guard dogs despite their small size. They have a very deep bark making them sound way bigger then they are lol.

As for the quard dog and bark parts- I don't doubt it. Our Yorkie acts like she could beat the crap out of a Pit Bull, stands like a Bull Dog and everything, but if she sees a big dog on a walk, she wants into your arms ASAP!! Just yesterday I was almost attacked by a "terrier" type dog, so I don't doubt at all that they can be nasty little buggers to people who they don't know.