A couple quick pics

Vallisneria

Excuse the crappyness of the pics but I just quickly snapped a couple before my camera died.

Here is my male Celebese rainbowfish. He is super quick so I'm impressed I even got a pic of him.He looks much better then the pic. His body is actually quite dark and he is always flaring for his girlfriend.

rainbow.jpg

rainbow2.jpg

Here is a fish that I bought at the auction. It was sold as Neolamprologus Multifasciatus(a shell dweller) but it obviously isn't N.multie. I'm thinking Neolamprologus gracilis. I guess thats what you get for bidding without looking at the bag first :(

mystery3.jpg

mystery.jpg

Aww it is too bad the shellies you wanted turned out to not be the shellies. There was more than one in the bag I saw . . . . . . . .

Your rainbow is beautiful! I like him very much!

Aww it is too bad the shellies you wanted turned out to not be the shellies. There was more than one in the bag I saw . . . . . . . .

Your rainbow is beautiful! I like him very much!

These weren't the bag that I was looking at on the tables. This was a bag that was up for auction and I was standing behind the auctioneers and heard the name so I thought I'd bid. I guess I should have asked Ken if I could see the bag before giving my bid.