Hello

FishBrain

WOW long time no see, how has everyone been?

some of you may have noticed a little disappearing act from me this summer. Things have been super busy and I thought I would just do what I could to keep things going on the home front. Yes I still have all of my fish, no downsizing happened this summer (thank dog)

The fish have been a little neglected but everyone survived. I am sure a ton of things have changed in the last few months and from what I see online here things look great. Good job tanker, and mates.

Unfortunatly due to family getting older I dont have as much time as I used to, so I have to leave the CAS, and hope to be able to return in the next year or so. I am going to try to come back to AA and begin helping others again.

Hope everyone had a great summer and I look forward to meeting the new members that have joined while I was away.

HAS ANYONE heard from ICH lately? (TONY)

Buddy if your still in the country give me a hollar.

If I remember, Tony was only planning to be home for a month before heading out to serve for us again. I don't know him personally, just saw a post of his on here stating something to that effect.

some of you may have noticed a little disappearing act from me this summer. ...., so I have to leave the CAS,

Gee Mathew, i had not noticed you missing at all. ;)

Glad to hear that you are actually still alive...hope to hear a bit more from you in coming weeks.