Paradise Fish

Slough Shark

Yes, PetLand on Calgary Trail has them... quite a few infact :)

Do you mean PJ's or Petsmart? There is no petland on calgary trail.

hahaha, caught me being a Dolt :bang1: >>> anyways, PJ's Pets, at their new location.... Canadian Tire/Lamelle's etc.. They are second row, end top tank, they had a few there 4 weeks ago, was thinking of purchasing some myself but no room!!

hahaha, caught me being a Dolt :bang1: >>> anyways, PJ's Pets, at their new location.... Canadian Tire/Lamelle's etc.. They are second row, end top tank, they had a few there 4 weeks ago, was thinking of purchasing some myself but no room!!

They are owned by the same conglomerate anyway, I think. My wife has had me on the lookout for a nice betta or something for her to take care of. Were the Paradise fish albinos? Blacks? Regular? Did they have females as well as males?

They are owned by the same conglomerate anyway, I think. My wife has had me on the lookout for a nice betta or something for her to take care of. Were the Paradise fish albinos? Blacks? Regular? Did they have females as well as males?

They were regular, I didn't really look to see if they were paired up or not, sorry...

hahaha, caught me being a Dolt >>> anyways, PJ's Pets, at their new location.... Canadian Tire/Lamelle's etc..

Pj's pets on calgary trail moved? Where to?

They were on the North Side Calgary trail, now they are in the Shopping complex by Canadian Tire in there, not sure how long they have been here... but its a new location to me ! Being I am an outta towner hick and all ! LOL

hahaha, caught me being a Dolt >>> anyways, PJ's Pets, at their new location.... Canadian Tire/Lamelle's etc..

They were on the North Side Calgary trail, now they are in the Shopping complex by Canadian Tire in there, not sure how long they have been here... but its a new location to me ! Being I am an outta towner hick and all ! LOL

They've been there for about a year. I worked at future shop there on the south side and I believe they moved in sometime during the summer of '06.

They've been there for about a year. I worked at future shop there on the south side and I believe they moved in sometime during the summer of '06.

hahaha shows you how much I get out and about ! -roll-

I have 2 paradise that were labeled gold paradise when I bought them, They have a more slender body than the blue or black and are a dark brown and gold in color.Almost looks like a snake with fins. Not sure of sex, they both look male though. I also have 1 female blue paradise. PM me if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
They are owned by the same conglomerate anyway, I think.

Nope, All the Petlands this side of BC are owned by a dude in Manitoba and the PJ's are own by two dudes in Toronto who's names happen to be Peter and John.

I was referring to PJ's and petsmart, not pj's and petlands. Either way I was wrong. PJ's and superpet are the ones that have the same ownership group.