S/A and C/A Cichlid Guessing Game?!

rED O

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it looks like a Paratilapia polleni which is from Madagascar. In which case it should not be posted here for this game.

To me it looks like a Paratilapia polleni which is from Madagascar. In which case it should not be posted here for this game.

It isn't a Paratilapia polleni from Madagascar. I dont know what it is but I have a picture of a Paratilapia polleni which is from Madagascar,see below:

dscn0010.jpg

Edited by frontosas

Lol it was the only and closest guess I would have. I have not been able to find any profiles for SA/CA cichlids that look like that. Harold has some of the big spot ones, I should have known that they were not that :)

The one pictured inside the clay pot is from Harold...He is the Dominate male in my tank now!!

Edited by frontosas

• 2 weeks later...

Is this fish Paratilapia bleekeri?

you better take his turn Sam Chicklets, I dont think frontosas will be posting becuase this site is a waste of time. :banned:

your up mr.Chicklets :thumbs:

you better take his turn Sam Chicklets, I dont think frontosas will be posting becuase this site is a waste of time. :banned:

your up mr.Chicklets :thumbs:

Oh yeah that's right isn't it. I will see what I can come up with.

I think the last one by french fries was the paratilapia bleekeri. Someone I know just got them, and they look quite like the one he put up. But they are from madagascar as well, soooo I guess we will need someone to post a pic and get this show back on the road.