Big Al's Online

Shai

Just now, I tried to go to bigalsonline.ca. At first I could log in--but then when I tried to browse the site, I just get redirected to the US website (.com). Now I can't access the Canadian website at all--and the US website doesn't have the same database records (user account, nothing).

Is anyone else having this trouble?

I just tried going to the US web site and got redirected to the Canadian web site. I am not sure why it could be that you IP address is registered in the states so it wants to push you to shop down south.

Well, at least I'm not the only one. : ) Thanks guys. Hopefully they get it fixed soon (some improvement today, but I'm still having surfing trouble).

tring to access U.S websites is becoming a more common problem as retailers do not want you to see the major price differences. If you have a Canadian IP address in many cases you will automatically be redirected to the Canadian site.. Big Al's recently announced that to respond to many customer complaints about the pricing difference they have dropped the Canadian price on many items. I need an 18Watt U.V lamp for my coral life unit. It is $46.00 from Big Als.com and $94.00 from the Canadian side.

Rick