Pearl Ray Pair

rudy

Thats not fare wait till Wednesday ? come on i'm a ray guy i need more pic's

------------------ :well: :well: :well: :well: --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------ :well: :well: :well: :well: --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just put a dark spotted plate on the bottom of a fish tank that should tide you over till Wednesday J/K -roll-

Just put a dark spotted plate on the bottom of a fish tank that should tide you over till Wednesday J/K -roll-

I'll just keep staring at mine i guess but good idea for non ray owners with small tanks for a christmas present.

So, uhm you just went out and bought a Pearl...

And now we have to wait until Wed to see?

*sigh* life is truly cruel!

I can hardly wait to see the pic, they are truly a beautiful species!

Truth be told they are on an airplane right now so I cant get another pic of them. Come in Wednesday.

Pearls are the ultimate looking rays for sure. i am very excited to finally have some