Well never actually introduced myself, so might as well ...

Kayen

So i do my good share of research. And right now i own two tanks, a 2.5g, and a 33g, the 33g is under the jurisdiction of my dad, so basically, only the 2.5g is mine, and an empty 10(w/ filter, heater) in the closet, my dad won't let me set that up though =(.

It all started many many years ago, when i was a wittle teeny tiny kid, say 10-12 years ago, when my dad bought home a large tank.

I was around fish for most my childhood. Then we moved and had a hiatus for 4 years.

Last February, my mom bought a betta for my sister, at first we kept it in a bowl, then i commandeered it, and put it in a 2 gal hex.

However as a result of few water changes, it didn't last long.

I did more and more research as we went on, i snuck home a 10 gal one day, boy did i get in a lot's of trouble for that.

My dad let me keep it up, and the stock on that tank wasn't quite the best =/.

Fast forward a few months we got a 33, spent awhile cycling it, and it went barebottom, and unplanted, with a giant tacky castle in the middle to my horror.

That tnak is a pure fish tank only, and i don't enjoy it @$$ much as my 2.5.

My 2.5 was set up in early august, after realizing my 2gal hex wouldn't make a good planted tank, and was too scratched up, and parents wouldn't let me set up the 10. I got it planted, etc, it's due for a tear down in a few days, i may set it back up, but if i get my hands on a 5g, i'm swapping hte 2.5 with it, and hope that my parents won't notice LOL. ( a few inches each way, not too noticable? lol )

I'm into planted aquariums, mainly low tech because i'm rather busy with studying up, and other things.(midterm's coming up .... =[ )

So about myself, i'm 15 years old, and i'm in high school.

As my name depicts, i'm vietnamese, and this is the screen name i use for practically everything due to convenience over the years.

I procrastinate, alot.

And i got quite hte strict parents.

and my name is Kevin Nguyen.

my mobility is quite restricted, parents, bus, etc >.<

So i'm sorry about that.

Thats right, start with small size change increments, they wont notice..

Well welcome to AA, I hope to hear from you lots!

So i do my good share of research. And right now i own two tanks, a 2.5g, and a 33g, the 33g is under the jurisdiction of my dad, so basically, only the 2.5g is mine, and an empty 10(w/ filter, heater) in the closet, my dad won't let me set that up though =(.

It all started many many years ago, when i was a wittle teeny tiny kid, say 10-12 years ago, when my dad bought home a large tank.

I was around fish for most my childhood. Then we moved and had a hiatus for 4 years.

Last February, my mom bought a betta for my sister, at first we kept it in a bowl, then i commandeered it, and put it in a 2 gal hex.

However as a result of few water changes, it didn't last long.

I did more and more research as we went on, i snuck home a 10 gal one day, boy did i get in a lot's of trouble for that.

My dad let me keep it up, and the stock on that tank wasn't quite the best =/.

Fast forward a few months we got a 33, spent awhile cycling it, and it went barebottom, and unplanted, with a giant tacky castle in the middle to my horror.

That tnak is a pure fish tank only, and i don't enjoy it @$$ much as my 2.5.

My 2.5 was set up in early august, after realizing my 2gal hex wouldn't make a good planted tank, and was too scratched up, and parents wouldn't let me set up the 10. I got it planted, etc, it's due for a tear down in a few days, i may set it back up, but if i get my hands on a 5g, i'm swapping hte 2.5 with it, and hope that my parents won't notice LOL. ( a few inches each way, not too noticable? lol )

I'm into planted aquariums, mainly low tech because i'm rather busy with studying up, and other things.(midterm's coming up .... =[ )

So about myself, i'm 15 years old, and i'm in high school.

As my name depicts, i'm vietnamese, and this is the screen name i use for practically everything due to convenience over the years.

I procrastinate, alot.

And i got quite hte strict parents.

and my name is Kevin Nguyen.

my mobility is quite restricted, parents, bus, etc >.<

So i'm sorry about that.

hinder it more than anything.

now time to ask my dad if i can go out tommorow (get some shopping done to get tank set up. lol, might as well doctors appoint mment, go shopping, meet up with friends.)

Edited by Viettxboii