Salt Water

Tailor

Fresh or salt  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Very new, still getting started, but definitely BITTEN! :smokey:

The DH would love to get a 50 - 90 gal S/W, but I'm concerned about getting into too much too fast and I'm just starting to touch on the beginnings of f/w. I want a 50 - 90 f/w first, then a s/w!

'Course, the right 'deal' comes up, we'll probably do something stupid & get in over our heads (so to speak) :blush: Love 'em all!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently running 1 55G FW, and I have a 54G in the 'build' state for a planted freshwater... However I am looking at starting at 20G SW nano tank.. Live rock, maybe some coral, and a couple fish... We'll see.. If it keeps raining this week, I know I will get bored sitting at home waiting to return to work (outside stuff that doesn't mix with rain.. haha) and want to get something rolling with w SW.. ^_^

I have only freshwater setups. A 135g,90g,40g and a 20g hospital tank. Besides the hospital tank every other tank is full of cichlids! By next december I'am hoping that I will have a 200-265g cichlid tank and another 20g cichlid tank. Right now I'am in the works of a 10g puffer tank.

90 gallon fresh water, moving to a smaller fresh water. i hope to squeeze a couple of african cichlids but i dont know how small a tank i can get away with doing that in. i was thinking a 30 gallon is max ill go.. gotta wonder if thats enough for a cichlid or if i should just go with a zebra danio lol