what next

finaddict

Interesting. I have to admit, I like some of these wall-mounted aquaria, from a "that's nifty" standpoint. What I don't like are the pictures that go with them showing goldfish, tetras, and guppies crammed into what is only a 5 gallon or so tank. An interesting idea for a betta, or a small group of small tetras, though. On the other hand, one could get a much more substantial setup for those prices......

Good things to look at, good for the sale of fishes, and can be educational. Unfortunately, those who will likely buy these won't know or likely care to do weekly water changes . How long before things go wrong and they give up on it? Next good thing....we'll get to buy these systems at a fraction of the cost, at garage sales. You never know though , as how many of our members were driven to MTS and the acquisition of more knowledge once they looked after their first tank? Wonder if it'll become trendy to have one of these.......