Events category

We do have a calendar for that purpose but so far no one has really used it. Its at the top right http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?act=calendar

I never knew the calendar was up in the top right corner until I read this post...but the event calendar has nothing mentioned about the auction on Feb. 24... :unsure:

If someone from the ACE or CAS wanted it on the calendar they would have to let the forum admin know in advance, and it would be added.

Whether those organizations wanted to let this forum's member know was not my point...my suggestion is events our members think would benefit other members could be posted here...regardless of whether any particular organization thinks we are important enough...or whether they are well organized enough to even think of publicizing their events.

As an example, I see BC members here, they could mention local auctions/events on this forum, though their local orgs would never think we would be interested...our forum members travelling through the BC area would thus be better aware of opportunities...

Just an idea. I too missed the calendar button in the upper right...when I looked I thought it was just for birthday listings.

my suggestion is events our members think would benefit other members could be posted here...regardless of whether any particular organization thinks we are important enough...or whether they are well organized enough to even think of publicizing their events.

We would still have to know in advance in order to put it on the calendar.

We do have a calendar for that purpose but so far no one has really used it. Its at the top right http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?act=calendar

I never knew the calendar was up in the top right corner until I read this post...but the event calendar has nothing mentioned about the auction on Feb. 24... :unsure:

Thanks for pointing out the callendar.... I never new it existed either.... I must be blind!