Angles

skotttie100

Are first try at these beauties, snapped this tonight after getting the divider in the tank, came home from dinner and got a surprise, we have been reading allot on the net about breeding these and am I wise to remove them a few days after free swimming and what is the best food for the offspring?

Thanks for Any and All help...

Scott and Pam

I use Wardley's liquid fry food for the first 3 to 5 days. Then move to NLS grow that has been ground up and mixed in water. Also siphon off half of the fry when they become free swimmers. This way if the parents decide to eat their young you will still have some.

Are first try at these beauties, snapped this tonight after getting the divider in the tank, came home from dinner and got a surprise, we have been reading allot on the net about breeding these and am I wise to remove them a few days after free swimming and what is the best food for the offspring?

Thanks for Any and All help...

Scott and Pam

Congratulations on the spawn, hope everything works out!! BUT, your background, did you make it? Do you have a larger photo? Is it, as it appears, 3 dimensional? Thankx and again good luck on those beauties.