FW Crabs anyone

Dalray

dont knwo the species, but it jsut said Purple Crab on teh tank.

I got them at big als'.

there are 2 kinds. Panther crab and purple. panters go for 29.99 and the purple for 16.99 i got the cheap ones to see if they would do anything.

sweet cant say ive seen the crabs at big als but next time im there ill take a gander for them.. Dalray hows that mirco sword doing for ya?

micro sword not so good, lol its gone to a better place now. but the dwarf is radi and growing fast.

ahh damn well that sucks :( thats sweet that the others are doing well :).. went to big Als to see those crabs I found the orange and black ones um panther I think they were called? didnt find any purples ones... u so must of had the gf with u didnt u :P

ahh damn well that sucks :( thats sweet that the others are doing well :).. went to big Als to see those crabs I found the orange and black ones um panther I think they were called? didnt find any purples ones... u so must of had the gf with u didnt u :P

the purple were on the right of the panthers. the only reason i got the purple ones is because they were 16.99 and the panthers were 29.99

Ya I didnt find any purples and im just buggin, kinda odd for a price difference... but then again I have no idea about crabs

if you want to know more about crabs just go down to 118 Ave, i heard you can get them free down there. lmao