Bigger tank New filter??

Hi I just moved my Thankfully still 3 inch Koi named Kuchi to a 30 gallon tank. I have a whisper 30(i think) and a Elite Stingray for a 10gal tank. Do i need to buy a new bigger filter, or another filter on top of the ones i have, or are the ones i have are good enough for the one fish or for the tank size.

Right now my tank is sitting at a steady ammonia level of 1ppm and a nitrite level of less than .25ppm even with the added filtered water. The 15 gallon tank was just starting to go through the nitrogen cycle when i set up the new one. I moved all the gravel, decorations, gravel, water and filters to the 30 gallon and gradually over the course of the day added filtered water to fill the tank. I also added 5ml of Prime and 10ml of Cycle. Is there something i can do to get the cycle going faster or failing that what should i do if there are major nitrite or ammonia spikes.

I now have 3 sets of plants from the store so from what i know that'll help with the cycle. Should i get more maybe?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give a beginner like me.

L :boom: (this is a funny guy and i couldn't help but put him here)

Edited by Ishkabod

I would wait on doing other changes until the tank finishes cycling. The plants will help a lot but everything still needs time. So feed sparingly your fish won't starve. It will most likely eat your plants though.